ALMOST ALL COSMETIC TATTOO PROCEDURES ARE MULTI SESSION PROCESSES.
- Any tweezing, tinting or waxing should be done at least 48 hrs prior to procedure.
- Since delicate skin or sensitive areas may swell slightly or redden, some clients feel its best not to make any social plans for a day or two following any procedure. Procedures may take longer then expected to complete under some circumstances.
- Refrain from use of alcohol, aspirin- containing medications, ibuprofen, or other blood thinning medications for seven days before and two days after any procedure. No medications should ever be discontinued without consulting your Doctor.
- Do not expose your healing skin to direct sun, wind, tanning beds, hot water, saunas, salt water, pool water for at least 5 days before the procedure.
- A skin test patch is offered upon request. However, an allergic reaction to pigments/dyes can occur immediately after or manifest years later whether or not skin test patch is preformed. Allergic Reactions are extremely rare.
- You will lose between 40-60% of pigment after the first treatment. Aftercare instructions will be given on the day.
- If you are having lip procedures and have a history of Cold Sores/fever blisters/herpex simplex, you will be required to obtain the proper antiviral tablets by a prescription or over the counter to prevent an outbreak.
- An antiviral medication such as Famvir MUST be taken one day before (it can be purchased from your local pharmacy)
FOR LASH EXTENSIONS
- Do Not wear contact lenses during or immediately following the eye procedure. You may resume wearing contact lenses right after.
- No masscara should be worn on the day.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS TO ACHIEVE THE BEST RESULTS